Whether you’re taking on a new leadership role or looking to improve your skills in your current leadership position, it can be hard to figure out where to start: there are so many aspects of leadership! There are four articles included in this bundle:
- Does Your Team Know the “Why” Behind the Business?
- Building Trust
- Leading With Humility
This bundle provides fundamental leadership information based on academic and practitioner research to get you started on your journey. If you enjoy learning about concepts but need help with the application, this bundle also includes hands-on worksheets to help you implement what you learn.
After reading each article and implementing the recommended actions, you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of the department and organization and understand its importance to the team.
- Start building a culture of trust within the team.
- Lead the team through humility and shift to team problem solving rather than you solving problems.
- Genuinely connect with team members to create relationships based on trust.
In addition, your team members will:
- Know how they contribute to the success of the department and organization.
- Begin to trust you and be willing to communicate more openly.
- See that you value their contribution to solve problems and their ideas.
- Begin to see you as a collaborative leader that is interested in their overall well-being.